Concrete Floor Leveling Contractor For Renovations Or New Floors
When you need to repair and level an existing floor or install a new one, concrete floor leveling contractor Insul-Flow has the right application and expertise to get the job done right. Need your floor done quickly? Count on Insul-Flow for rapid, reliable service that meets your quality standard, so your next subcontractors can get right to work.
Level-Right® For Thick Through Thin Applications
Insul-Flow relies on Maxxon’s Level-Right to turn even the roughest, pitted concrete floors into smooth, level surfaces. This cementitious underlayment can be ready for temporary wear as soon as two to four hours after application.
- Water resistant
- Fire resistant
- Can be poured over concrete as well as old floors, adhesives and wood substrates
- Perfect for large or small jobs
- Sets quickly. Start laying tile in 2-4 hours.
- Compressive strengths up to 5,500 psi
- Greenguard Gold Certified for VOC Emissions
Commercial-grade Level-One(TM) EZ for Fast-track Retrofits
For old or damaged concrete floors in commercial settings, Insul-Flow applies Level-One(TM) EZ to create a smooth, strong, level surface. Level-One(TM) EZ is designed to smooth and repair interior gypsum and concrete surfaces and non-water soluble adhesive residue on concrete in preparation for the installation of finished floor coverings.
- No mechanical preparation required for light commercial applications.
- Sets fast and can be walked on in as little as 4 hours.
- Levels from 1/4" - 2" (6mm - 51mm)
- Compatible with in-floor radiant heating systems
- Compressive strengths up to 4,500 psi
Leveling Severly Out-of-Level Floors
For severly out-of-level floors, Insul-Flow chooses Level-Right(R) LDF. At 20% the weight of typical concrete, Level-Right(R) LDF provides a stable floor that is freeze and thaw resistant and provides sound and thermal insulation.
- No thickness limitation
- Fast drying
- Pours over conduit, wires, pipes, etc,
- Thermal properties
- Can be sloped
- Not moisture sensitive
- Density of 28-32 pcf
- R-Value 1.8 per inch
Level Floors Quickly With Expert Pours
Insul-Flow’s factory-trained crews get in and out quickly to level your new or retrofit floor. We work with you to identify the right leveling product for your situation. We’ll help you get the look and feel of new construction for less time and money, with industry-leading solutions for resurfacing concrete floors.