Lightweight Concrete Roof Decks
Insulating Concrete Roof Deck Systems by Insul-Flow Provide Performance & Value
Whether your project involves a new roof or replacing a damaged one, lightweight concrete contractor, Insul-Flow, has a practical concrete roof deck system for your needs. With years of experience installing concrete roof decks for all types of conditions, Insul-Flow helps you dial in the right insulating concrete for your building. We work extensively with Aerix Insulating Concrete and Siplast. Both products are rated for fire resistance, and offer superior thermal performance with compressive strength to resist damage over time.
Aerix Insulating Concrete for a Superior Roof
Aerix insulating concrete provides a superior lightweight concrete roof surface compared to rigid board insulation systems. It can be
- Installed over precast, cast-in place concrete, or galvanized steel decking.
- The addition of insulation board increases R-values, and reduces dead load.
- Placed over metal deck, it enhances the shear diaphragm providing additional resistance to shear forces resulting from wind or seismic activity.
- It is easy to work with and can be pumped over 500 feet vertically and over 1,000 feet horizontally.
Siplast Ideal for Single-ply Roofing Systems
For built-up, single-ply roofing systems and re-roofing applications, Siplast offers:
- Superior fire ratings and wind resistance
- Cost-effective, slope-to-drain design
- Non-combustible, nail-able roofing base
- Excellent thermal performance, improved further with the use of insulation board
- Custom formulations to achieve positive drainage
If your roof has vented or slotted galvanized steel decking, precast or poured-in-place concrete, Insul-Flow can place Siplast over these materials to create a seamless, smooth and hard surface ready for roofing. Water exposure will not cause deterioration.
For re-roofing over a sound substrate that will accept additional load, we can apply Siplast to the existing roof, avoiding the time and cost of a tear-off.
Experienced Crews Install Lightweight Concrete Roof Systems Quickly
Count on Insul-Flow to install your lightweight concrete roof deck system – quickly, safely and reliably:
- We walk every job in advance, to provide quick, accurate pricing and identify any issues before we pour.
- Decades of experience mean we can help you value-engineer your project to save money and time wherever possible, and help you choose the best lightweight concrete roof product for your purpose.
- We know the building codes in every area we serve, and use the right fire-rated products to make sure your project complies.
- We’ll work with our manufacturers to mix custom formulations to reach different compressive strengths, different R-values and different thicknesses
- We’re not done until we’ve walked your completed roof deck with you, to make sure every aspect meets your requirements.
Insul-Flow has crews and equipment to install your roof deck as soon as the project is ready. We do the pre-work to spot and prevent any problems, and walk every job with you so we can recommend the right product and formulation for your needs.
For more information on our lightweight concrete roof deck solutions, contact us today at 559-456-1105 or by filling out our Get a Quote form.